Friday, July 6, 2012

Playing with Picadilly

When Susan and I got together on Tuesday to craft, we made some card kits to assemble at a later time using "Picadilly" by BG.  Just sorting through these beautiful patterns motivated me to cut into more for some LO's.

First up, I chose greens, yellows and oranges to scrap this photo of this cute little Robin bird.


The design of this LO is scraplifted from a LO by Shimelle Laine that she did for Studio Calico.  She is the guest designer this month and is also doing a series of videos showing how she scrapped the main kit and all 4 add-on kits.  In true Shimelle style, I decided to add the line of bling under the title.  :)

This next LO features the reds and turquoise in the collection. It is one of my favourite colour combinations.  I  love this photo of Mo.  He really does look irritated with me.  This is not a Mo-ish behaviour at all.  ;)



This LO is based on a sketch from Kristine Davidson's eBook.

I'll leave you with an update on Mo's plight.  My beautiful grandkitty has been given a "furcut" by his mother.  ;)  Where is that beautiful boy now??


Oh, poor Mo.  In Diane's defense, he really needed this.  His mats were so bad that they were pulling his skin and leaving red marks.  I am looking forward to the re-growth but last I heard, Diane may continue this look for Mo.  :(  She says it is nice to only have to vacuum her sofa once a week.  Oh, furry Mo.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

9 comments:

  1. Yay to Shimelle! I watched that video today and plan on doing a page like that too. And yay to Picadilly! Do I see paint splattering and stamping? ;-) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paint splattering and stamping!!! LOVE the Picadilly line. Loved it since I first saw Kelly Goree use it. Now I want it even more!!! May have to search this one out. I can see this being used on some garden photos. Nice job with lifting Shimelle's LO. I will have to go check out her work at Studio Calico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your robin layout - pinned it to scraplift later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - a truly stunning page! Love all the splatters and the colours are perfect! Poor cat - he doesn't look impressed!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jen what fabulous layouts girl!!! I love them all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that Robin page is just gorgeous! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you're going to but I don't know how....a Scappy page for Haircut Mo!! I really love your page of the Robin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both layouts are just divine. The colors in that first page are amazing! Your kitty is incredibly handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you do custom scrapbooking for others? Saw this on pinterest and loved it.
    Belynda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...