Wednesday, May 10, 2017

To the Baby Department!

It has been a long time since I've hung out in the baby department.  I forgot how much I enjoy it.  I love the colours.  I love the patterns.  I love that everything is so tiny.  I've been picking up some essentials and some non essentials.


Washcloths and a towel and burping pads and bibs.


Some little spoons for a little mouth.


A little hat with a pair of booties and mittens.  Little hangers, some in tardis blue!  And just incase Little Blueberry enters the world with an immediate need to read a book... I'm gathering a library of sorts.


The world of baby has opened up for me!  While thrifting I found the Mickey Mouse dish for $1.  It was brand new and I love that it has three separate compartments that are nice and deep.  I also thrifted the Peter Rabbit book for $1.

The flannel burping pads and bibs are handmade.  I found them at the Butterdome Spring Craft sale.  All of those baby booths that I used to walk on past were fully investigated. It was so much fun!

Lisa is 17 weeks along and we find out at the end of the month what the gender is.  Then I'll be looking for baby clothes!  Yay!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Wee baby is going to have so many wonderful & fun things - I really like the Mickey Mouse dish. Certainly an exciting time for everyone. I love shopping for baby girl things & I am glad that my niece had a girl. Before we knew I told my niece should she have a boy we could dress him like a girl for a little while - I cannot repeat what she said (col).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I love that you are buying books already..but then I'm sure Grandma will be wanting to keep a supply at her house too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I still love walking into the diaper isle and smelling the baby powder smell! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...