Friday, December 23, 2016

Holiday Greetings

I've been a bad blogger this past month.  December is a busy month but in a good way.  There has been family get togethers and we have already had our turkey, eaten the leftovers and made soup!  We celebrated our Winter Solstice last weekend.  It enabled us to see everyone,  as well as free them up for spending time with the other side of the family this weekend.  It's a win win.  As well, I've been keeping up on my December Daily which I will share in the new year.  Yes, I'm behind on my posting.  I still have six LO's to share that I did last month.  All in time. :)

My real reason for popping in was to wish you all a very Merry Christmas with all of your loved ones!  I hope that Santa is good to all and that the new year brings you joy!

I'll leave you with some images from my December.


Fun times at the Butterdome Craft Fair.


At Fort Edmonton Park.  They took one look at us and crossed the road!


There was lots of baking going on this year.  Yesterday I made over 100 cookies for Rob's office.


Maggie was desperate for a spot to lay down when the house was full.


Lady is always under the tree.  She thinks I put it up for her comfort and enjoyment.


Thomas enjoying his Lego advent calendar.


Ready to open gifts!


Lisa and Steve.


Diane and Eric.


Around the table.


In the small town that Lisa works in, they put this huge tree in the middle of an intersection on the main street.  People drive around it.  They also play music at this spot 24/7.


There was also time for a quick visit to my favourite yarn shop, just around the corner from the huge tree.  ;) Bring on the knitting in January!


The view from my front door.  It's dark around 4:30 pm these days.  I love the long cosy evenings!

Merry Christmas!

Jen


5 comments:

  1. A very merry Christmas from our house to yours x

    And yes! Bring on the January knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Jen!!! I hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jenn to you & your family. 100 cookies - wow! You have been a busy elf. See you in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The view from the front door is so neat. . . remembering those lego calendars. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Jen. Stettler (I grew up there) does that with a tree on main street too. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...