Saturday, December 10, 2016

It's Christmas Time

I've been MIA lately.  I've been busy.

The knitting needles have been clicking away knitting up nine pairs of mittens for some of the girlies at Rob's office.

I've sent out a few Christmas cards.



I've been doing some Christmas baking.




I even made gingerbread for the first time in about five years.


I had forgotten how time consuming it is!


We went to the Butterdome Craft sale.


We went for brunch at Fort Edmonton Park.


I've also been scrapping with some new goodies from Treasured Memories.  I'll be back soon to share my pages.

Hope your December is going well.

Jen


4 comments:

  1. Definitely a lot of action going on there while you've been missing here. Looks like happy December days to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gingerbread looks so pretty! And did I spot some vintage dishes in there? I've been wondering if you have added anything new to the collection lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - please say you didn't make - I am having such card making envy. Oh the baking all looks SO yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy December! Your table of goodies looks Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...