Sunday, January 15, 2017

CSI Case File #222

Well there is a new case up at CSI to be solved.  I totally love this colour palette.

Here's my page.  I mixed some new Echo Park with some very vintage Basic Grey.  Remember "Figgy Pudding", "Boxer" and "Lily Kate"?  They are still amazing to this very day!




It's actually the frosty twigs that I find beautiful, the "fosty" ones... not so much.  ;)

My Evidence:  chevron, snowflakes, pearls, stars, decorative border, bow, stamps and glitter.

My Testimony:  I documented something about winter.

Here's the sketch that I used from Let's Get Sketchy.


Hope you'll give this case a try!  :)

Jen

3 comments:

  1. fosty - that's funny. Really nice page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making friends with winter is one I continue to work on every year. Your layout has a wonderful warmth about it & I like how you used that silver bow. Fosty - frosty - I like both & they both work (col).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your attitude to feeling fosty!

    I can remember Figgy Pudding was one of the first collections I ever spotted online when I started googling for supplies after I discovered scrapbooking. It's still a favourite with me. What a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...