Saturday, April 15, 2017

There Were 5 More

This old blog of mine has been ignored.  It's time to try to catch up and post what I have been creating for Treasured Memories.  There where five more created, however when I went to photograph them just before heading off to drop them off, my battery became exhausted.  I'll try to remember to post them when I get them back from the store.  There has been lots of new product at the store with all of the new CHA releases.  It is always a fun time because we get lots of DT kits to play with.

First up is a new paper company called 49 Market.  The papers are terrific quality.  They are so thick. The style reminds me somewhat of Prima.


I loved this new Kaiser Craft line with it's beautiful watercolour effect.



I used a sketch from Citrus Twist for this page.


This Echo Park line "Once Upon A Time ~ Prince" is an all time favourite of mine.  It was the perfect collection to scrap this photo of Thomas with a knight in shining armour.  I just love it when you find the perfect photo for a new collection.


I used this sketch from Page Maps.


One more of handsome Thomas.


Another sketch from Page Maps.


Lastly, I designed with this new Prima line with rose gold foil accents.  Very amazing collection.


And the second LO.


I used another sketch from Page Maps.


I have some new Carta Bella "Toy Box" that I am really looking forward to playing with.  I have the perfect photo of Thomas!  Wishing you all a happy and creative weekend.  :)

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have had a nice weekend. It's wonderful to see you posting layouts again. And of course I always enjoy your "picks" because we seem to gravitate towards the same kinds of products. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts & I also like that Kaiser line of paper. That quote about the bee & blossom is one I am copying into my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages my friend...and that gorgeous Prima collection...SWOON ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how I feel about your work but one one of my most fav details from your prince layouts were the gold brads in the banners. Something so simple made such a huge impact!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...